Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fieldtrip

On Thursday, I needed to get out of the house for awhile. So at 10am, I went to visit Jared at work. I arrived around 10:30, and watched him in action. He was coordinating that day (which he only does about once a week), meaning that he directs the move crew where to go and what plane to pick up, etc. This also means that we were in an office most of the day, rather then moving airplanes. He showed me the whole coordinating gig and how he keeps track of all. It was really fun to sit with him and see what he does at work. During the slow times, we were able to walk around the hangars and go sit with his coworkers in the break room. They all had a very good time meeting me and by the end of the day, they were calling over the radio to "Coordinator Naomi," and I was able to respond!

Here are some pictures from our day at the airport...

1 comment:

kristi noser said...

Such a cool thing to do. Nice vest Jared, stylin' for sure.
Yes Naomi, I am sorry I did not RSVP (i am sooo bad at that), I am planning on the shower.