Monday, October 23, 2006

THANK YOU TO ALL!

I know that almost everyone that actually reads my blog (sorry Kristi), was at my birthday party last night. I just want to take a moment to tell you all how amazed and blown away I am at everyone's generosity. I had the best birthday party this year that I have ever had. You all made my day more special than I could ever have imagined!

Last night when we got to Sawatdees I was a little pooped out from being around the extended family all day, so I wasn't feeling extremely energetic and social. But the moment everyone walked in the door, you all calmed my nerves and made me feel so loved and special.

As everyones knows, I don't do too well in the spotlight... I can't handle everyone's attention all at once, but I just love each and every one of you so much and you all made me feel so at ease and comfortable. Thank you for all the love you have showered on me, for driving to Mpls to celebrate with me, and for all the BEAUTIFUL gifts! I honestly love every single present I got last night. You guys have MUCH better taste than my extended relatives!

So THANK YOU to everyone who showed so much care for me, and made my birthday the best GOLDEN birthday I could have wished for!

2 comments:

erin said...

LOL--you're welcome! And how flattering to know that I have better taste than granny! Yes!!!

kristi noser said...

I'll save the diamond earrings for the quilt retreat then....