Monday, November 09, 2009

18 Weeks


Can you believe it?? 18 weeks already! I know I've said it before, but this pregnancy has really been flying by. I can't complain. Forty weeks of pregnancy is a long time, so when some of that time goes by quickly, there is still plenty more to enjoy. :)


In latest Bug news, s/he has really been working on leg strength!! I have started to feel clear kicks this week! At the beginning of this week, I mostly felt the kicks at night, and when I was laying down, but at this point I feel that adorable little Bug kicking me all throughout the day. And the best news of all, Jared got to feel Bugger kick too... twice!!

I have been very hungry and tired again this week. I think Bug must be growing a little extra.

I have my ultrasound scheduled for November 25th when we get to see our little Bug for the first time!


Craving of the Week: french onion soup, anything savory/salty, anything made on Top Chef (that show always makes me hungry!)

1 comment:

erin said...

Lookin' good, Mamacita!
I'm glad you're feeling so many kicks! :)