Monday, December 07, 2009

Ten Year Plan

I got tagged from Erin.

10 Years Ago

1.) How old were you? 16
2.) Where did you go to school? Homeschooled. Went to a homeschool co-op.
3.) Where did you work? Papa Murphy's Pizza
5.) Where did you hang out? At Abby's house
6.) Did you wear glasses? Nope!
7.) Who was your best friend(s)? Abby, Hannah, Megan
8.) How many tattoos did you have? Zero
9.) How many piercings did you have? double pierced in each ear
10.) What car did you drive? A huge blue, full size Ford van called The Blue Whale
11.) Had you ever been to a real party? Yeah right
12.) Had your heart broken? That would mean I would have to talk to a boy, so no! (Don't let the prom picture deceive you. I didn't really talk to Nate much at all. I held my bouquet of wrapped flowers so I wouldn't have to hold his hand in the picture. Yeah, I ruined his senior prom I'm sure.)
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Very single

5 years ago


1.) How old were you? 21
2.) Where did you go to school? Already graduated from Winona with a A.A. in Liberal Arts
3.) Where did you work? A Montessori
5.) Where did you hang out? with Abby & Ben, our house
6.) Did you wear glasses? No
7.) Who was your best friend(s)? Abby, Megan, Jared
8.) Who was your crush? My huz, Jared
9.) How many tattoos did you have? None
10.) How many piercings did you have? 3 in each ear, nose, and belly button
11.) What car did you drive? 1996 Mazda 626
12.) Had you had your heart broken? Hmm, not really.
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Just married!!

December 2009

1.) How old are you? 26
2.) Where do you work? At home, caring for my two beautiful baby girl
4.) Where do you hang out? At home and my mom's
5.) Who is your best friend? Jared
6.) Do you talk to your old friends? Yes! Most of my "old" friends are my current friends, with a few additions!
7.) How many piercings do you have? One more added to the left ear, minus the belly button
8.) How many tattoos? Still none
9.) What kind of car do you have? A Mom-mobile-- 2003 Dodge caravan
10.) Has your heart been broken? Nope, happier than ever!
11.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter? Happily married to the best man ever

No comments: