Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Teenie Bopper

My sister Anna turned 13 this month! I can hardly believe how fast she has been growing up. I was 11 years old when she was born and have, thus, watched her grow from Day One.

You have been an amazing sister, Anna, and as you enter your teen years I am praying that you continue to follow God with all your heart. The way will be tough, as growing up always is. But keep your eyes fixed on God, and He will clear the path and help you blaze your trail. I love you and am here to support you every step of the way as you begin this new chapter of your life.


Happy 13th Anna!!!

4 comments:

Cara said...

VERY cute. Sisters are awesome.....

Kara Jo said...

Happy Birthday Anna!

I have a very distinct memory of when Anna was about 2. Wade and I were young marrieds working in the church nursery, and your mom came in with little Anna. That doesn't seem like very long ago.

Do people tell you often that the two of you look a lot alike?

Unknown said...

Naomi-your hair was doing some drastic length changes. Unless you have a twin that I don't know about.

erin said...

What a nice post!
Happy Birthday Anna!