Monday, August 04, 2008

Rocket Vs. Rocker

I find it amusing that Jared's latest and greatest BIG purchase was a crotch rocket. He researched endlessly until he found "the one," and then purchased it with excitement glowing in his eyes.


I find it amusing that my latest and greatest BIG purchase is a rocking chair. I have been endlessly researching Amish swivel gliders for days, but have not quite found "the one" yet. I am soooooo excited about getting this chair, and it's pretty much all I can think about.


He will spend hours riding that rocket with the wind in his hair. I will spend hours in my rocker, with a baby pulling my hair.


He will take joy rides on that rocket. I will take joy rides in my rocker.


We are world's apart, Sweetie.

1 comment:

Kara Jo said...

Don't tell Wade what Jared got or he will use it as ammunition on me.

I always wanted a glider. So glad you found one!