Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Four Monkeys

I am back!
Our life with a new baby has been a little more crazy than usual, but I finally feel pretty well adjusted to our new dynamic.
I have tried to capture as much of it on film as possible. Here are some of my favorites from over the past month...

Gino, 3 days old

Soph chillin' with Ruby

My sister, Anna, moved in with us for the summer to help out with the kids, and keep me company!


Sophia completed her first year of AWANA Cubbies!

She finished her first Cubbies book and got a book award! (So proud!)
Preparing to pray?

For the first two weeks, Gino took his baths in the bathroom sink.
Now he has graduated to the kitchen sink.

Sleeping like a man... in his skivvies.

First bottle. Two weeks old.

Love the tenderness of this one. Special, quiet moments.

Mother's Day with my mom.
The sunglasses are hiding the hideous pink eye I woke up with that morning.

A daily (hourly?) sight. She loves to help Mama burp the baby.


My four monkeys...

Take two.

Take three.

Give up.


The End.

No comments: