Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jared

Just a few reasons
                                           I love this guy...

  1. He loves me.
  2. He helps with the house.
  3. He wrestles with the kids.
  4. He gives me the last bite.
  5. He wants the best for our kids.
  6. He helps with the kids at bedtime.
  7. He's passionate about our family.
  8. He's a good leader.
  9. He sacrifices for us daily.
  10. He's not a whiner.
  11. I can trust his judgment completely.
  12. He does the right thing, even when he doesn't want to.
  13. He tries to please me.
  14. He's methodical.
  15. He's extremely inventive and creative.
  16. He loves babies.
  17. He's loves family adventures.
  18. He's dependable.
  19. He takes command.
  20. He can still sweet talk me.
  21. He handles the finances and pays the bills.
  22. He is not careless with our money.
  23. He is proud of my accomplishments.
  24. He doesn’t get angry when I change my mind... again.
  25. He doesn't swear.
  26. He uses words well.
  27. He knows how to reason through a disagreement calmly and logically.
  28. He can fix just about anything.
  29. He is generous.
  30. He's stays calm in stressful situations.
  31. He is the best birth support person on the face of the planet.
  32. He changes diapers.
  33. He can be trusted to care for all four of our children.
  34. He marvels at our children.
  35. He asks my opinion.
  36. He's committed wholeheartedly to our marriage.
  37. He's realistic.
  38. He surprises me with flowers and gifts.
  39. He compliments me.
  40. He tells me I am beautiful several times a day.
  41. He's consistent.
  42. He helps feed the kids.
  43. He thanks me at the end of the meal.
  44. He is not picky.
  45. I'm still attracted to him.
  46. He worked his butt off to buy us a house.
  47. He doesn't make excuses.
  48. He handles my mood swings with patience and grace.
  49. He knows me.
  50. He takes care of me.
  51. He has insanely beautiful eyes.
  52. He helps with laundry.
  53. He looks at me with wonder, like I am the most beautiful creature he’s ever seen.
  54. He loves me as I grow older.
  55. He wants to be a good husband and father.
  56. He values my job as a wife and mother.
  57. He is encouraging to our kids.
  58. He takes the kids on dates.
  59. He's silly for our children.
  60. His eyes don't stray.
  61. He makes me laugh.
  62. He doesn't get drunk.
  63. He doesn't do drugs.
  64. He understands what's important in life.
  65. He has a great sense of humor.
  66. He would lay down his life for us in a heartbeat.
  67. His arms are protective.
  68. He keeps our cars running.
  69. He pursues a relationship with God.
  70. He let’s things roll off his back.
  71. He shows excitement about my interests.
  72. He'd rather be with me and the kids than anywhere else.
  73. He is so giving...of his time, knowledge, help, love.
  74. He'd give a stranger the shirt off his back.
  75. He's honest.
  76. He questions the “facts” until he knows the truth for himself.
  77. He's not scatter-brained.
  78. He's always prepared.
  79. He's a great provider.
  80. He thinks of small ways to be helpful to me, and does them.
  81. He's intuitive and understands women.
  82. He tells me if he's running late.
  83. He's predictable.
  84. He's happy to work behind the scenes.
  85. He fills the cars with gas when I leave it on empty.
  86. He drives when we are together.
  87. He opens the door for me.
  88. He takes out the garbage.
  89. He is a friendly, talktative, extrovert.
  90. He considers the needs of our family first when making decisions.
  91. He's got a really cute butt.
  92. He's kind.
  93. He lets me talk and he actually listens.
  94. He helps me make decisions.
  95. He is incredibly patient.
  96. He has a job.
  97. He works hard.
  98. He desires to understand how things work, and figures it out.
  99. He's a man of his word.
  100. He chose me.



1 comment:

ladaisi said...

A really beautiful list! And by the way - You won my postcard giveaway!! Congrats! Email me your addy and I'll get them shipped!

- Lauren
ladaisiblog@hotmail.com