Thursday, February 16, 2012

29 Weeks

I am so excited to meet this little one soon! I have started to think about and prepare for all the "infant" things we will need around again. Like clothes for starters. Most of ours have been passed along. Bottles. Blankets. Pacifiers. Bottle brush. Socks. Hats. Diapers. Etc, etc, etc. I am in gathering mode. I was irrationally excited to receive the nukie I ordered in the mail today! Silly, but fun.



Also, exciting news! I finished both baby blankets this week! After two months of labor (haha), here are the results:

For a boy...


For a girl...


Aren't they cute?!

On the not-so-happy side: I have been experiencing an almost constant headache all week. It is throbbing when I go to sleep, and greets me every morning when I get up. I am not sure where this is coming from or what is causing it. Hopefully next week will be different.

Also, I am not entirely sure I will make another 10 weeks. I just don't think there is room. The distance between my pelvis and ribcage feels too small and no matter how I sit, bones are competing with baby. My body remains very sensitive, and I have numerous contractions every day. I am hoping this is really good prep for labor, and that it will make things go quick and smooth.




29 weeks

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It is funny how excited parents get over the smallest things, like pacifiers. When Matt and I got an ear thermometer for Bryce, we were so excited we gave each other a high-five. HAHA!

erin said...

I don't know how I missed this post! Sorry! You are looking so beautiful and I love the blankets.