Monday, December 19, 2011

21 Weeks

Officially 21 weeks today. I have been feeling a bit on the touchy side when it comes to food lately. I would prefer not to eat dinner at all, and most nights I don't. But then around 10pm, my body (and my baby) get irritated with me and demand some sustenance. So I whip myself up a quick snack that always involves peanut butter. Another constant favorite anytime of the day is Honey Crisp apples. Things I avoid because they make me sick: anything overly greasy, anything too sweet. I suppose it is a good season to be sickened by "sweet" things. It'll keep the extra holiday pounds away. I am much more inclined to salty food items.

I am feeling the wee babe kick a whole lot more now. I even felt it through my stomach with my hand last night! Jared has not gotten to feel it yet, but I suspect this might be the week. Perhaps Bambino is planning on giving that to Daddy for Christmas.

Merry Christmas all!


21 Weeks

No comments: