Thursday, December 15, 2011

20 Weeks!

HALFWAY, folks!
And as my wonderful friend pointed out, probably more than half way in my case! (I usually go early).

Every thing is pretty normal again this week. I haven't felt too queasy, though I have noticed a "sluggish" feeling in my belly, which I'm positive is my metabolism slowing to a crawl. I have also noticed that I usually feel pretty gross after sneaking even one Christmas cookie. Perfect timing, right?

I have been getting more excited about baby this week. I looked back at some pictures of the other kids as newborns and started getting all warm and fuzzy. I also bought some yarn that I LOVE, and am going to start knitting a wee baby blankie.

That's all for now!

20 Weeks

3 comments:

erin said...

Looking good, mamacita!!! Keep up the good work! :)

Jane Wimmer said...

Naomi, you look adoable!! Hope things continue to go well. Miss You!

Jane said...

oops I mean ADORABLE!