Friday, September 17, 2010

"Sick"

Sophia, running to me with the thermometer: Mom, I sick.
Me: You ARE?! Oh nooo!
S: Yeah. I need memometer. (Proceeds to take her own temp.)
S, after the thermometer beeped: Ooooh, I so sick!
Me: Ok, you should lay on the couch. I'll get you a cool washcloth.
S: (big sigh and her best "sick" face): Mommy? I need medcine.

Me: Ok, how about apple cider flavored medicine?
S, pathetically: Yeaaah.

S: Mommy, I still sick. I need more medcine.
Me: Ah nuts! I guess you can't sleep over at Grandma's this weekend if you're sick!
S: Mommy! Mommy! I all better! I no sick anymore!!

3 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Oh my gosh--that's hilarious--and adorable. :)

Jennifer said...

Ah, I remember the days of faking sick. She is learning early! :)

The Journey to Wealth said...

Beautiful family.