Thursday, May 08, 2008

A Day to Remember

I woke up this morning feeling happy and refreshed after an amazing date day yesterday with my dearest hub. We started the day by meeting our newest miracle, Poppy, along with both of our parents, my sister, and the proud big sister, Sophia, who was the only one allowed to look when the sonographer viewed Poppy's nether-regions. But I'm sorry, she's not telling. She is very good at keeping secrets.




After the ultrasound, Anna babysat Sophia while we enjoyed an amazing breakfast at IHOP (one of our favorites)!! With bellies full, we made a quick stop at McD's for our favorite caramel iced coffee drink to share, then to Victoria's Secret to pick out a new strapless bra to replace the one I've worn since I was 18. Jared was quite the man walking around in VS by himself with my purse slung over his shoulder, while I was in the dressing room. I like him;)







We returned home to Sophia, and the three of us spent the afternoon playing outside. For dinner, we had grilled steaks, corn-on-the-cob, and coleslaw. (YUMMYYYY.) After dinner, we went on a nice long walk in the warm evening. We closed the day by watching Top Chef together (one of my favorites).


It was an amazing day that was much needed. We have been so busy lately that we hardly have time to say hello to each other. I love my husband so much, and love spending as much time with him as I can!

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Woweee! What a day, indeed. I'm glad it was so enjoyable, and full of good news!