Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Wild Women and Wine

I had a girl's night for the first time since Soph was born. Oh. my. gosh. SO MUCH FUN! Me and my girls know how to have a good time! We all gathered at Abby's house for a wine tasting party! The requirements were to dress "classy and sassy," and bring your favorite bottle of wine. We each presented our bottle and then gave a toast. There was a spread of delicious finger foods to accompany the wine. After each taste, we rated the bottle from 1 to 10. Best night I've had in a long time. I LOVE YOU GIRLS!
Erica brought Axumit Sweet Red Wine (from Ethiopia), Rating: 7
Megan brought Turning Leaf Pinot Grigio, Rating: 6
Ashley brought really yummy Concord Grape wine, Rating: 9
Hannah brought Yellow Tail Riesling, Rating: 7
Abby brought DaVinci Chianti, Rating: 4
I brought Lucci Moscato d'Asti, Rating: 10 (yeah, mine was the favorite. But don't worry, it's not a popularity contest.)
All the wine, and some pretty girls too!
Me and Meg
Hannah and Erica
Megan was the official bottle opener
Trying the goods, mmmmm
Ooooh, i love you girls!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Sounds like a blast! I can't wait to try your wine selection! Maybe you can "taste" it with me after my baby is born! :)

theswamphare said...

If that's Hannah Bates, I feel really now.

theswamphare said...

old, that's the missing word between 'really' and 'now'...guess I am "really now". 'old' that is.

crud.

Naomi said...

Yes indeed, that is Hannah Bates. Did you know her when she was younger?