Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sunshine Brings It Out

I have decided that the sun has a more powerful effect on people then we realize. The awareness of this effect is in the back of our minds constantly-- that when the sun comes out, we are put into a state of happiness and itch to get outside and bask in this mysterious medicine.

I know that in my case, my mood for the day is largely based on the weather. When the sun is shining bright, my mood is always more cheerful, and it shapes my whole day. When Spring rolls around every year, and the sun starts to shine on a daily basis, inevitably the greenhouses are on the way, people of all ages dot the sidewalks, and the beautiful smell of smoke from the BBQ fills the air. I love this time of year. Hope and happiness is the oxygen I breath during these Spring days.

This theory was proved further this week when we received four calls of interest about coming to test drive Jared's motorcycle (which is for sale). The reason I say that the sun has any effect on this is because the bike has been for sale since January, and we have not had a single bite... until this week.

Yay for the sunshine!!

The sun has come out,
People want to buy the bike,
Please keep shining bright!

1 comment:

erin said...

I couldn't agree more, Naomi! I'm hoping the weather will do the same thing for the sale of OUR motorcycle, although I doubt it will be an easy sale since it's in pieces in the garage at the moment.