Monday, June 20, 2011

Nathrena


CONGRATULATIONS
NATHAN & SARENA!
It rained ALL day during their (outdoor) wedding, but in a sheer stroke of genious last winter, they decided to order a white umbrella for each guest on the off chance it would rain on their wedding day. I think the pictures are going to be positively charming. A sea of white umbrellas. The wedding party also did a series of pictures with the umbrellas, which I am just dying to see. It was a gorgeous wedding, and everything went amazingly well. And the dance was a riot. Fun times had by all.

Nate and Sarena, we pray that your marriage will reflect Christ's love for the Church, just as it was created to do. We pray your marriage is centered always on Christ, and that you grow together in love and devotion, so that you may experience a small taste of the extreme love Christ has for us. WE LOVE YOU!

Huz and Wife

First dance

Cake!

My new sis and me

Me and my dearest Love

No comments: