I think it is high time for an update on the kids, and how much they have grown up! Starting with the oldest...
- Sophia has turned into a kid. She is inquisitive and talks non-stop. She repeats herself until I need to flee the room to keep my head from exploding.
- She L.O.V.E.S. swimming. She asks every single day if she can "swim in the ocean?" (ocean= any body of water no matter how big or small). The weather has not cooperated much, but on Monday I promised her she could swim. So we filled the pool with warm water. As soon as she got in, the the sky got dark and the wind picked up and blew so hard it knocked her playhouse to pieces!! She was NOT too happy with me when I dragged her inside :(
- Every day, several times a day, she strips off all her clothes and re-dresses herself in dress-up clothes. She is such a girly-girl, and loves anything that is "pretty." She has a bin full of princess dresses, and ballerina costumes that I can rarely get her to take off.
- She is almost fully potty-trained now! She still has accidents sometimes, and still wears a diaper at night, but has been waking up dry pretty frequently now!
- She is such a socialite! Every time we go to the park, she finds a friend (usually a girl around age 5-6!) She always wants to talk with any other kid in sight and will follow them around until they can't ignore her anymore.
- Jazlyn is talking more and more, and can put into words basic desires, emotions and thoughts. She is not speaking in sentences yet, however.
- She is such a sweetheart. She is so loving and giving to her siblings. If Sophia asks her for something (i.e. a toy), Jazlyn almost always willingly gives it. She will also give random kisses to her baby Brody, and squeals whenever she sees him!
- Curious George is her boyfriend. She has a Curious George doll (lovingly named Monkeeeeeey) that she drags with her everywhere. She sleeps with it every night. Her favorite show is Curious George. And now... she actually talks like George. I'm not kidding. When she answers yes, she says "Uh huh" the exact same way George does in the shows. Sounds so much like him that one day, I couldn't tell if I had just heard Jazi talking, or if it was George on the TV.
- Jazlyn loves playing with Sophia. They play dress up together, chase each other, tickle each other and have bath time together. I love hearing them make each other laugh :)
- Other than playing with Sophia, Jazlyn is more of a loner. She doesn't need to make any friends at the park. She enjoys quietly entertaining herself and can get cranky if someone invades her space.
- Brody has been such a joy. He sleeps well at night, usually in 4 hr chunks, which means I only have to get up once during the night!
- He nurses like a champ, and my milk supply has been more than abundant. My freezer is FULL of frozen milk, which is the polar opposite of the past two times! Praise God!
- He is such a cuddler. He love love loves to be held and cuddled. And he wont calm down and fall asleep at night until I sing to him. How sweet (for now at least).