Friday, July 27, 2012

The Mom Diet

Let me make something very clear. I love to eat.

My children are my diet plan. My kids were born with a sixth sense... the food sense. Every time (EV.ER.Y.TIME) I fix myself a snack, a meal, a morsel, my children's sixth sense kicks in and they appear out of nowhere to devour my food and after every crumb is obliterated, they vanish just as quickly as they appeared.

I figure that I actually only consume about 1/4 of whatever I take. So when I get overly excited and take too much, I still only eat a small portion. This works pretty well for all of us. I imagine someday this will not happen, and then I will actually have to control my own portions. But for now, I suppose am glad to share.

3 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Ha! I find this also works well with foods my kids won't eat otherwise. If mom's eating it & not offering them any, it must be worth coveting & mooching over.

Francesca @ Francesca Writes Here said...

Oh, I know the feeling. Sometimes I try to be selfish and hide in the kitchen to eat chocolate. I usually get caught out though :-)

Hu Master said...

Whether you might be using the Air Max Cheap Shoes 2012 in your normal running or to get a competitive event, you'll be able to rest assured the model will provide the very best support and comfort in your specific purpose. Athletes from all over the world use Nike shoes thus to their professional events. So that you can also get some Nike shoes and use them for all those your sporting exercising.